Incentives for large-scale industries:
State Capital Investment Subsidy, Interest Subsidy, Industrial Promotion Assistance, Employment Generation Subsidy, Coal Gas Subsidy, Remission/Refund of Stamp Duty and Registration Fee, Power Subsidy, Anchor Unit Subsidy, Financial Assistance for Patent Registration, Waiver of Land Conversion Fee.
Incentives for MSME & Textile:
State Capital Investment Subsidy, Interest Subsidy on Term Loan, Waiver of Electricity Duty, Power Subsidy, Subsidy for Energy Efficiency, Subsidy on Stamp Duty and Registration Fee, Refund of Entry Tax, Refund of Value-Added Tax (VAT), Refund of Central Sales Tax (CST), Subsidy for Water Conservation/Environment Compliance, Subsidy for Standard Quality Compliance, Workforce Welfare Assistance, Subsidy for Patent Registration, etc.
Incentives for IT industries:
A very attractive Incentive Scheme consisting of Capital Investment Subsidy, Interest Subsidy, Training Subsidy, Employment Generation Subsidy, Reimbursement of Stamp Duty & Registration Charges, Electricity Duty Exemption, etc., with a bouquet of additional incentive for startup companies.
Bengal Global Summit 2016
Milan Mela, Kolkata
- Rs 2,43,100 crore worth of business announcements, business document exchanges, expressions of interest and investment proposals received from varied sectors during Bengal Global Business Summit 2015.
- Mr. Arun Jaitley, Hon'ble Union Minister of Finance, Corporate Affairs, Information & Broadcasting was the Chief Guest. Mr. Nitin Gadkari, Hon'ble Union Minister for Road Transport, Highway & Shipping was the Guest of Honour.
- Participation from 20 countries including UK, Japan, USA, Singapore, Australia, China, Malaysia, Taiwan, Israel, Spain, Belarus, Czech Republic, Korea, Luxembourg and neighbouring countries Bangladesh, Nepal & Bhutan.
- Major announcements/ investment proposals/ MoUs/ EOIs - SAIL, NTPC, Super Smelter, Essel Group, H-Energy, GEECL, ShriRam Group, Amul Dairy, Apollo Hospitals, AMRI Hospitals, AMITY University, Ambuja Neotia Group, BAPL – Schomi
- Private sector investments in 22 townships
- Announcements for Bhor Sagar Deep Sea Port & Haldia Expansion, development of Deochapachami Coal mines and highway development