Silpa Sathi is Bengal’s call for business to ride the growth in industry, commerce and enterprises in the State across micro, small, medium and large sectors.
Some of the key reforms implemented:
- Time bound delivery of services enacted under Right to Public Services Act.
- Single window system for Business enacted through Single window Act
- Self Declaration and Self Clarification introduced.
- No clearance or consent required for industries under “White” and “exempted” categories.
- Online web-based information dissemination.
- E-services and single window system for business.
- Industry Facilitation Centre (IFC) in every district.
- Simplification of process or procedures – decentralization and reduced documentation.
- GIS Maps
The Ease of Industry:
- Dedicated single window agency established
- Online single window portal for business approvals-www.silpasathi.in
- Time bound service delivery
- Transparency and easy access to information
- Business processes streamlined
- E-platform for service delivery
- Online application for incentives